ADMISSION SEPTEMBER 2017
To find out more about the most recent events organized by The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, you can read the Board of Trustee`s July Newsletter here...
During September 3-9, 2017, students are invited to participate in the International Summer School on the Art of Wine Production, co-organized by ASE`s Faculty of Business and Tourism, The Department of Tourism and Geography, the "1 Decembrie 1918" University of Alba Iulia and the Romanian Authorized Wine Tasters` Association – ADAR. Summer School Venue: Municipality of Blaj, Transylvania, Romania.
On October 26-27, 2017, ASE`s Faculty of Administration and Public Management organizes the 13th International Conference entitled "Policy and Organizational Change in Public Institutions". For details and registration, please access the conference website: http://famp.ase.ro/conferinte/.
During November 2 - 4, 2017, ASE`s Faculty of Management in partnership with the Romanian Academic Society of Management - SAMRO, organize the 11th International Management Conference - IMC 2017. For details and registration, please visit the conference website http://conference.management.ase.ro/. Conference call...
On November 16 - 17, 2017, ASE`s Department of Modern Languages and Business Communication organizes the 6th International Conference: Synergies in Communication. The event is organized under the auspices of the Faculty of International Business and Economics. Conference call... Registration form...
- Accounting and Management Information Systems
- Administration and Public Management
- Agrifood and Environmental Economics
- Bucharest Business School (BBS)
- Business Administration (in Foreign Languages)
- Business and Tourism (formerly Commerce)
- Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics
- Finance and Banking
- International Business and Economics
- Theoretical and Applied Economics (formerly Economics)