ADMISSION SEPTEMBER 2018
The Bucharest University of Economic Studies maintains its positioning in Top Shanghai 2018, for the second year in a row, with notable results in the field of Economics (ranked 201-300) and in other three new fields: Public Administration (ranked 151-200), Business Administration (ranked 201-300) and Management (ranked 401-500). Details...
During August 24-31, 2018, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies organizes, for the first time in Romania, the "DATA SCIENCE SUMMER SCHOOL", hosted by ASE`s "Professor Ion Gh. Rosca" Training Center Complex in Predeal. The summer school is organized with the support of ASE`s International Relations Office, Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, and Faculty of Finance and Banking. Lectures and hands-on sessions benefit from the participation of renowned specialists from USA, Norway, Spain, Slovenia and Austria. Registrations are open until July 15, 2018. For details, please access https://datascience.ase.ro/
On November 22-23, 2018, the Department of Modern Languages and Business Communication from ASE’s Faculty of International and Business organizes the 7th edition of the "Synergies in Communication" International Conference - SiC 2018. Conference website...
- Accounting and Management Information Systems
- Administration and Public Management
- Agrifood and Environmental Economics
- Bucharest Business School (BBS)
- Business Administration (in Foreign Languages)
- Business and Tourism (formerly Commerce)
- Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics
- Finance and Banking
- International Business and Economics
- Theoretical and Applied Economics (formerly Economics)